In this special follow up to ProtectX4, Ali Crossley and Craig Brown from Legal & General join Roger Edwards to talk about some of the topics raised by the speakers.
We dig deeper into the subjects of making protection more attractive a career for young people, tackling complexity in the marketing in general and in the business protection sector in particular and whether we can make protection "sexy".
Click below to watch the video. If you'd like to skip to a specific topic, please use the timestamps set out below.
- 00:00 Roger Edwards introduces the session
- 00:39 Ali Crossley introduction
- 01:07 Craig Brown introduction
- 01:31 Making protection "sexy"
- 05:01 Young people looking for careers in protection
- 12:12 Business protection and overcoming complexity
- 16:26 Ali and Craig's wishes for the future
- 18:00 Wrap up
What do you think of the issues raised in ProtectX4 and Ali and Craig's responses? Get in touch or talk to us on Twitter.
Liked this article? You’ll probably love our other posts.
Subscribe here to get impartial expert protection insights delivered right to your inbox.
Protection Review Conference is on the 14th July. Click here to find out more and book your place at the protection markets’ most important annual event.
Get in front of your target market - find out more about becoming a sponsor here