1. What was the first record you can remember buying?
Kylie Minogue – The Locomotion. Please never ask me that again.
2. What is your biggest pet hate about the world of financial services?
Most people working in it are kept so far from the coal-face; they seem to have very little idea of what customers actually want.
3. What is your favourite film, and why? (Or book, if you prefer)
The Pursuit of Happyness. An inspirational tale of determination in the face of adversity.
4. In no more than five words, what do you want to achieve with Squared Health?
Change the industry with 1%’s. That’s cheating isn’t it.
5. If you could change one thing overnight about the protection industry, what would it be?
Effect a quantum leap in the communication and collaboration between the retailers who talk to customers, and the manufacturers who build the products to go on their shelves.
Liked this article? You’ll probably love our other posts.
Subscribe here to get impartial expert protection insights delivered right to your inbox.
Protection Review Conference is on the 14th July. Click here to find out more and book your place at the protection markets’ most important annual event.
Get in front of your target market - find out more about becoming a sponsor here