1. What was the first record/CD/download you can remember buying?
Spandau Ballet – True (I was a new romantic)
2. What is your biggest pet hate about the world of financial services?
Automated telephone services where you can find yourself in an endless loop with no ability to speak to someone or if you do manage to speak to someone they ask you to repeat something you have already said or keyed in.
3. What is your favourite film, and why?
Point break, the original with Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze. I was big into surfing at the time and was certainly not going to take a desk-job!!!
4. If you could pick any job in the world to do, what would you choose?
A caddy for a top pro-golfer. Travelling the world inside the ropes at major golfing events.
5. If you could change one thing overnight about the protection industry, what would it be?
Auto-enrolment for Protection benefits. In the same way as it works today for pension schemes with both employers and employees contributing. Employees could select which protection benefits their contributions go towards with the option to increase cover or opt out.
Liked this article? You’ll probably love our other posts.
Subscribe here to get impartial expert protection insights delivered right to your inbox.
Protection Review Conference is on the 14th July. Click here to find out more and book your place at the protection markets’ most important annual event.
Get in front of your target market - find out more about becoming a sponsor here