Protection Review Awards - Information for 2018
Your votes have help decide the shortlists for this year’s awards.
Some reminders for 2018
- The Young Achiever of the Year is for anyone working in the manufacturing or distribution side of the industry (insurer, reinsurer, intermediary, adviser, paraplanner, tech firm, marketing etc) who is under 35 at the time of entry.
- Depending on the category, some awards are based on the vote, some are based on the vote followed by a written entry if shortlisted, and two awards can be entered straight away, which are ‘Young Achiever of the Year’ and the ‘Life & Health Claims Award’.
- Any awards that require a written entry should be based on the idea of ‘Two stars and a wish’ – Two things you or your company has done over the last year plus one thing you would like to do or improve. Please think big!
- Entries are 500 words maximum (written entries only – no supporting information or videos) and should be submitted via a word document emailed to Jo Miller ([email protected]).
- If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted and asked to provide an entry.
Voting opens – Monday 12th February
Voting closes – Wednesday 7th March
Shortlists announced and written entries requested – Monday 12th March
Deadline for ALL written entries – Thursday 29th March
Judging day – Tuesday 17th April
There will be no extensions to these dates.
The companies and individuals you vote for should exemplify those from our industry who put the customer at the centre of their proposition and those who work hard to provide the best outcomes for the customer.
The awards look to recognise those in the industry who consistently demonstrate that the client is the driving force behind everything they do, whether that is improving the customer experience, paying more claims, product innovation or more. We pride ourselves on the robustness of our voting process and aim to uphold the integrity at every step.
Our judges this year are Kevin Carr, Roger Edwards, Jo Miller, and Andy Couchman. Peter Le Beau will be chairing the judging panel.
They will decide the winners based upon the shortlists taking into account your votes, their industry knowledge and any other relevant information they pick up along the way. The aim is for the results to be as free of bias as is possible – but the real test for us is not the process, but whether or not the best people win.
There is optional free space for additional comments if you would like to provide brief reasons for your vote, which is not compulsory
All votes are anonymous and you do not need to vote in all categories
Protection includes all long and short term health and protection individual and group products and solutions
Thank you very much for your time and support.
Liked this article? You’ll probably love our other posts.
Subscribe here to get impartial expert protection insights delivered right to your inbox.
Protection Review Conference is on the 14th July. Click here to find out more and book your place at the protection markets’ most important annual event.
Get in front of your target market - find out more about becoming a sponsor here