ProtectX6 took place on Thursday, April 21st 2022.
It's a special look at the future to Protection 2030, in association with DeadHappy. The format of 7 speakers with 7 minutes each proved to be really popular again. Thanks for your interactions on Twitter and for your great feedback.
Here's the full event replay in HD.
If you want to watch a specific talk, just scrub through to the time code below.
- 00:00:00 Introduction by Roger Edwards - Protection Review
- 00:02:58 Katie Crook-Davies - Tabei
- 00:10:51 Tony Mudd - St James Place
- 00:18:26 Ed Edwards - DeadHappy
- 00:25:23 Ruth Gilbert - Insuring Change
- 00:32:17 John Clark - Grapefruit Life
- 00:40:17 Phil Edbrooke - Pacific Life Re
- 00:48:21 Robyn Allen - Robyn Allen Solutions
- 00:55:39 Live Panel Debate with Debbie Kennedy from LifeSearch and Phil Zeidler from DeadHappy
- 01:28:14 Wrap up by Roger Edwards
Liked this article? You’ll probably love our other posts.
Subscribe here to get impartial expert protection insights delivered right to your inbox.